[midPoint] Openstack Connector

Katka Valalikova katka.valalikova at evolveum.com
Thu May 5 15:22:01 CEST 2016

Hi Florin,

first of all, I am really sorry for such late update.

Today I finally published OpenStack Connector. You can find it in our github . The folder contains scripts which have to be added to $midpoint.home/icf-connectors and sample configuration for the OpenStack Connector you need to import to the midPoint. Probably you will need to slightly modify configuration for your use cases. This sample is based on the configuration I used for my demo on FOSDEM conference. BTW, you can also find source codes (small improvements in midPoint) and all configuration for my demo in our github .

But please, be aware. This connector was implemented for the PoC purposes and it contains some hardcoded parts - mostly IDs (role ID in the OpSt) and URLs (keystone, nova,...). These hardcoded parts are in scripts (OpenStack-*.groovy files).

Any help with generalising this connector is more than welcome.

Best Regards,
Katarina Valalikova