[midPoint] Can't import resource definition with file upload on CentOS7

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Thu Mar 17 16:01:32 CET 2016

Hello Andy,

You're welcome. :) I'm glad it works now.

We'll improve the exception to report the conflict in a better way. And
maybe add a note to the installation documentation, because you're not
the first one that got into the situation where standard schemas
happened to be in <home>/schema folder.

Best regards,
Pavol