[midPoint] Can't import resource definition with file upload on CentOS7

Andreas Küstner andreas.kuestner at daasi.de
Thu Mar 17 15:53:01 CET 2016

Hello Pavol,

no i haven't create a custom schema.
But wait!
Uhh, my fault!

To save me a little time with the midpoint installation i moved the
unzipped midpoint-3.3 folder to /opt/midpoint and declared it to
midpoint.home -> outch. So the folder with the schemas were already there.
If i create a blank midpoint home folder every thing is fine.
Mark for my self: "don't define the unzipped midpoint folder as
midpoint.home.

Thanks a lot for the hint!

Best regards
Andy