[midPoint] Midpoint 3.3 and OpenLDAP

Shawn McKinney smckinney at symas.com
Tue Jan 5 13:53:36 CET 2016

> On Dec 31, 2015, at 2:51 AM, Pálos Gustáv <gustav.palos at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> before Christmas we upgraded demo.evolveum.com to OpenLDAP with the latest LDAP Connector and fix some issues.
> Can you download master LDAP connector, build it and check with you configuration?
>
> PF 2016

Hello Gusto,

I downloaded and built the latest ldap connector, but don’t know how to update my midpoint deployment to use it.  I have downloaded and installed this binary distribution of midpoint:
http://evolveum.com/downloads/midpoint/3.3/midpoint-3.3-dist.zip

Can you point me to the instructions for upgrading the ldap connector in my existing deployment.

Thanks

Shawn