[midPoint] Midpoint 3.3 and OpenLDAP

Pálos Gustáv gustav.palos at evolveum.com
Wed Jan 6 08:09:01 CET 2016

Hello Shawn,

what you need is similar to Migration: Legacy LDAP Connector
<https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/LDAP+Connector+Migration#LDAPConnectorMigration-Migration:LegacyLDAPConnector>
.
1) put new builded connector jar to midPointHome\icf-connectors directory
2) restart midpoint to read it, go to Configuration->Repository objects,
select Connector and click Search --> you can see twice "ICF
com.evolveum.polygon.connector.ldap.LdapConnector" with old (v1.4.2.0) and
new version (v1.4.3.0-SNAPSHOT)
3) copy oid from new version (in case of demo this is
"f3f9a737-1f11-444a-9532-0ad07369fb70")
4) select Resources in Repository objects, find you OpenLDAP resource
configuration
5) change old connectorRef oid to new value, save it, click test connection
in menu item Resources-->List Resources to check it.

Gusto