[midPoint] Workflow API access

Elijah Jones elijah.jones at cogitogroup.com.au
Wed Feb 24 00:43:06 CET 2016

Hi,

I am looking into managing workflows via the REST API and have a couple of questions:

1.       Is it currently possible to approve or reject workflow items via the REST API?

2.       If so, is there a resource which would direct me on how to use this?

I have done a bit of research but have not been able to find anything. It seems that the objects supported by the REST interface don't include workflows.

I did find however this quote from the page below:  "After some tweaking, the self-service application could be notified as well; or it could query midPoint to see the status of the request - this is not implemented yet, but it's not that hard to implement."
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/How+to+use+workflows+in+a+self-service+scenario

This seems to imply that you can access current workflows via some kind of API, but I can't find where you would tweak to implement this

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks,
Elijah

This email, and any attachment, is confidential and also privileged. If you have received it in error, please notify me immediately and delete it from your system along with any attachments. You should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person.