[midPoint] Invoke workflow during attribute changing

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Tue Feb 23 16:08:03 CET 2016

Yes. That was an attempt to show an example how 'attribute changing
aspect' could look like.
The GUI should be somehow hackable through QuestionForm and related
prism objects, but it is quite ugly. (That's why I'm reworking it now.)

Hopefully 3.4 would be either released or at least working well enough
to be used when deployment is due. :)

Best regards,
Pavol

On 23.02.2016 15:58, Roman Pudil - AMI Praha a.s. wrote:
> Hi Pavol,
> thanks!
> I tried ChangePassword Aspect (published somewhere in examples), it is
> very close to changing aspect. Creating workflow works fine, but it
> seems, that other steps - code around approval GUI - are missing.
> Now I analyze processes for customer, the planned deployment is around
> 2 months.
> Tahks!
> Regards
>
> Roman Pudil
> solution architect
>
> gsm: [+420] 775 663 666
> e-mail:roman.pudil at ami.cz <mailto:roman.pudil at ami.cz>
>

> AMI Praha a.s.
> Pláničkova 11
> 162 00 Praha 6
> tel./fax: [+420] 274 783 239
> web:www.ami.cz <http://www.ami.cz/>
>

> <http://www.ami.cz/reseni-a-sluzby/bezpecnost-dat/identity-management>
>
> Textem tohoto e-mailu podepisující neslibuje uzavřít ani neuzavírá za
> společnost AMI Praha a.s.
> jakoukoliv smlouvu. Každá smlouva, pokud bude uzavřena, musí mít
> výhradně písemnou formu.

>>> tel./fax: [+420] 274 783 239