[midPoint] can not import Groups as Roles with Active Directory

Marco Benucci benucci.marco92 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 17:34:22 CET 2016

- I'm running midpoint 3.3
- I checked for errors, and I noticed that the live sync "Active Directory
(users)" shows a

FATAL ERROR: Internal Error:
org.identityconnectors.framework.impl.api.remote.RemoteWrappedException(The
given key was not present in the dictionary.)

The other sync (groups) is in "running" state but has a 0 Progress.
I'm not creating groups in AD, i would only add the existing groups.
It seems that the clickable import works only for accounts, and they become
users in MidPoint without troubles. Moreover, it create the shadows
ENTITLEMENT for the groups.

I hope this infos are usefull,

Marco