[midPoint] Listing Users

Martin Lízner - AMI Praha a.s. martin.lizner at ami.cz
Mon Dec 5 21:51:36 CET 2016

Hm, that could be almost anything as a problem :-/ Did you check idm.log? I
also suggest turning the trace on for org.identityconnectors.databasetable
package. There might be some wrong value on your 691st user.. but I cannot
see what may conflict with string type. Maybe try to narrow down the set of
attributes you are syncing from this table so you can limit the scope. Or
try creating new extended attribute - just to make sure there is no problem
with already stored values. M.

Martin Lízner
solution architect

gsm: [+420] 737 745 571
e-mail: martin.lizner at ami.cz <jmeno.prijmeni at ami.cz>

AMI Praha a.s.
Pláničkova 11
162 00 Praha 6
tel.: [+420] 274 783 239
web: www.ami.cz

[image: AMI Praha a.s.] <http://www.skyidentity.com/>

Textem tohoto e-mailu podepisující neslibuje uzavřít ani neuzavírá za
společnost AMI Praha a.s.
jakoukoliv smlouvu. Každá smlouva, pokud bude uzavřena, musí mít výhradně
písemnou formu.