[midPoint] Ynt: Re: Re: Listing Users

Emir Özbek emir.ozbek at basistek.com
Tue Dec 6 15:14:51 CET 2016

So I checked the table, and recognized that the column (say column1)
which I was using as "key column" is empty for 691st user. Then I
assigned another column (column2) as the key column just to see if that
empty box was the problem. And yes, that is the problem. But I must use
column1 as the key column.

In this case, is there a way to skip an empty value and continue listing
without system being closed?