[midPoint] Ynt: Re: Listing Users

Emir Özbek emir.ozbek at basistek.com
Mon Dec 5 13:10:42 CET 2016

Hi Martin,

I tried the solution you gave and changed all attribute types to string
in xsd. As a result, it fixed the error but closed again while there are
690 users. Now i do not get any error messages but still cannot reach to
7302 users. Is there any other solution for this?

Thank you for your interest,
Emir.