[midPoint] Live Synchronization Task not Syncing

Pálos Gustáv gustav.palos at evolveum.com
Tue Aug 23 21:46:56 CEST 2016

Hi Martin,

do you fill changeLogColumn connector parameter?
Is this column changed the value after you edit the user in DB?
Please see the last token over debug pages -> your liveSync task ->
extension -> token - is filled?
 - has extension the same kind as your schema handling?
How often is your liveSync task run?

Please put your sample resource and also task in XML if you can't resolve
it (please delete at least password and host before sending)

Gustav

> Hi all,
>
> I'm working with a DatabaseTable connector which has a LiveSync task
> assigned in order to sync users from the table into MidPoint and it's
> inbound mappings for each attribute set up.
>
> However, whenever I create a new user in the database table it does not
> sync into MidPoint even if the task is running. The only way I can create
> the user in MidPoint is manually importing it thru the Resource.
>
> Besides, once the user is created, the modifications that I do within the
> databse table, never sync into MidPoint.
>
> An INFO level log shows no error nor warnings.
>
> Is there any thing that needs to be enabled within the resource/task in
> order to do this?
>
> Thanks
> *Ing. Martín Marchese*
> Identicum S.A.