[midPoint] Live Synchronization Task not Syncing

Martin Marchese mmarchese at identicum.com
Tue Aug 23 20:28:25 CEST 2016

Hi all,

I'm working with a DatabaseTable connector which has a LiveSync task
assigned in order to sync users from the table into MidPoint and it's
inbound mappings for each attribute set up.

However, whenever I create a new user in the database table it does not
sync into MidPoint even if the task is running. The only way I can create
the user in MidPoint is manually importing it thru the Resource.

Besides, once the user is created, the modifications that I do within the
databse table, never sync into MidPoint.

An INFO level log shows no error nor warnings.

Is there any thing that needs to be enabled within the resource/task in
order to do this?

Thanks
*Ing. Martín Marchese*
Identicum S.A.