[midPoint] Live Synchronization Task not Syncing

Ivan Noris Ivan.Noris at evolveum.com
Tue Aug 23 21:54:30 CEST 2016

Martin,
can you check the Task in the repository, if there is a "token" element (don't remember the exact name as I don't have mp handy now) in the task extension? There should be date/time of the last modification from DB.

What comes to my mind: have you recently changed the structure of the table? I mean, adding or removing columns after you have configured the resource? I remember to have this https://jira.evolveum.com/browse/MID-2046 when I was playing with DBT connector and have added the "timestamp" column after the connection from mp to DB was already made... (Restarting either midpoint or the database to break the connection and restore it using Test connection helped).

But it is just a guess now.