[midPoint] Discovering Custom objectClasses

Mencel, Matt mr-mencel at wiu.edu
Fri Aug 19 16:26:49 CEST 2016

OK I think I'm starting to figure this out.  I used the 389DS example and
that helped get me started.  A couple additional questions....

I have multiple LDAP objectclasses that contain all the attributes that
make up a person's identity.  I've associated multiple OCs with the same
kind/intent in midpoint and am getting a warning in the UI.

> There are multiple schema handling definitions for kind/intent:
> ACCOUNT/person.

Should I be doing this another way?

Also, I'm getting this informational message in the UI.  I am using an
Intent called "person".  Am I missing something here?

Suspicious source for outbound mapping for 'ri:cn' in schema handling for