[midPoint] Discovering Custom objectClasses

Mencel, Matt mr-mencel at wiu.edu
Thu Aug 18 21:31:19 CEST 2016

So in my LDAP directory I have a bunch of custom objectclasses unique to my
institution.  When I start to create a new LDAP resource, I get stuck at
the Schema and Schema Handling screens.  I'm not sure how to get Midpoint
to discover my custom objectclasses.  Do I need to add a custom schema
extension XSD to the schema directory?

Also, is there an easy way to search the mailing list archives?  I just
don't want to keep asking questions that may already be answered in another
thread.

Thanks,
Matt