[midPoint] jdbcUrl not being read from config.xml

Florin. Stingaciu fstingaciu at mirantis.com
Tue Apr 19 21:58:58 CEST 2016

Upon turning on debuging using logback.xml, I find that the jdbcUrl is
actually set properly:

2016-04-19 19:54:12,855 [] [localhost-startStop-1] DEBUG
> (com.evolveum.midpoint.init.StartupConfiguration):     jdbcUrl =
> jdbc:mysql://v-midpdb-001-example.net:3306/midpoint

However for some reason, it seems to trying to connect to the localhost
(100.80.134.132) instead of jdbcUrl.

On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 12:27 PM, Florin. Stingaciu <fstingaciu at mirantis.com