[midPoint] jdbcUrl not being read from config.xml

Florin. Stingaciu fstingaciu at mirantis.com
Tue Apr 19 22:45:59 CEST 2016

Alternatively, I also tired using the guide here
<https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Repository+Configuration#RepositoryConfiguration-SQLschemascripts>,
to configure it using datasources. The error with this method is very
similar:

ERROR (org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader): Context

On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 12:58 PM, Florin. Stingaciu <fstingaciu at mirantis.com