[midPoint] Help on disabling Active Directory account

Fabio Contessi f.contessi at nsr.it
Mon Oct 12 18:59:40 CEST 2015

Hi,

I’m using midPoint 3.2 and I have an Active Directory as target resource. I need to disable an Active Directory account when the user linked to the account is assigned to a particular midPoint Organizational Unit.

In the inducement section of the OU I have this snippet code:

<inducement id="1">
      <construction>
         <resourceRef oid="Resource-ActiveDirectory" type="c:ResourceType"></resourceRef>
         <kind>account</kind>
         <attribute>
            <c:ref>activation/administrativeStatus</c:ref>
            <outbound>
               <expression>
                  <value>disabled</value>
               </expression>
            </outbound>
         </attribute>
      </construction>
   </inducement>

When I assign a midPoint user to the Organizational Unit, I receive an error and the operation fails.

What I’m doing wrong? What is the correct way to do that?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Regards.

  Fabio