[midPoint] Help on disabling Active Directory account

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Tue Oct 13 00:11:36 CEST 2015

Hello Fabio,

problem of your code is in that activation/administrativeStatus is not a
real attribute. It is a property of the shadow, not an attribute of the
resource object.

I would solve your problem by setting administrativeStatus in the
<activation> part of the AD resource schema handling - not in the Org
inducement.

The code could look like this - well, it's just one of the possibilities:

          <activation>
             <administrativeStatus>
                <outbound>
                   <strength>strong</strength>
                   <source>
                      <c:path>assignment</c:path>
                   </source>
                   <expression>
                      <value>enabled</value>
                   </expression>
                   <condition>
                      <script>
                         <code>
                               !midpoint.isDirectlyAssigned(user, 'a4ce0d72-ebf5-4214-9d76-65f1a98a6ea3')
                           </code>
                      </script>
                   </condition>
                </outbound>
                <outbound>
                   <strength>strong</strength>
                   <source>
                      <c:path>assignment</c:path>
                   </source>
                   <expression>
                      <value>disabled</value>
                   </expression>
                   <condition>
                      <script>
                         <code>
                               midpoint.isDirectlyAssigned(user, 'a4ce0d72-ebf5-4214-9d76-65f1a98a6ea3')
                           </code>
                      </script>
                   </condition>
                </outbound>
             </administrativeStatus>
          </activation>

In 3.3-snapshot this does not work because of a bug
<https://jira.evolveum.com/browse/MID-2618>, but in 3.2 it could work
(please try).

Best regards,
Pavol