[midPoint] user login / password

Mon Nov 16 18:05:16 CET 2015

Hi all!

I am currently evaluating midpoint and created several users.

Setting a password and saving the user always hides the password fields instead of showing '***', nevertheless it's stored correctly.

But using the user and passwort it's impossible to query data via the rest interface (403 forbidden). Therefore I created a new user (superuser) and rest access works.

Obviously I can not assign a superuser role to all users. Is there a particular "rest allowed" role?

If not how can I check validity of a particular username / password? The superuser returns a "credential element" containg the hashed password but without duplicating the hash functionality it's not comparable..

Any idea?

Thanks

Jens

Von meinem iPhone gesendet