[midPoint] Connector read operation

Samu Viitanen zamppa90 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 16 15:22:40 CET 2015

Hello,

Not entirely sure if this is the right place to ask this, but any help would be appreciated. I would like to know what is required in a customized connector to allow midpoint to read the resource objects? I am currently getting a "Resource does not support 'read' operation" when i try to open the account in User administration. I am currently not on my project computer so I can not paste the stacktrace here, but I can paste it later if it helps.

PS: I seem to be able to search the objects by clicking "Accounts" in resource administration and get relatively correct results.

Best Regards
Samu Viitanen