[midPoint] Build with updated system configuration

midpoint at mybtinternet.com midpoint at mybtinternet.com
Thu Nov 5 13:46:19 CET 2015

Hi,
  Currently I use REST to update my system's configuration at (automated) build time. This works, however
  it requires midPoint to be up and I need to restart post update to make the configuration active. Is it possible
  to update the configuration prior to or during (initial) start-up? e.g. can I get midPoint to import custom
  configuration, system configuration, templates, policies etc at start-up? Thx
Regards,
  Anton