[midPoint] Multiple Change Processor Failure in Config.xml

Anand Kothekar anand.kothekar at confluxsys.com
Fri Mar 27 15:34:09 CET 2015

Hi,

   I was playing around with change processor and I am facing an issue when
I try to provide two change processors in config.xml

                  <workflow>
<changeProcessors>
<primaryUserChangeProcessor>
<aspect>addRoleAssignmentAspect</aspect>
<aspect>addAccountAssignmentAspect</aspect>
</primaryUserChangeProcessor>
                               * <primaryRoleChangeProcessor>*
* <aspect>roleAssignmentChangeAspect</aspect>*
* </primaryRoleChangeProcessor>   *
 </changeProcessors>
</workflow>

   I observed that whenever I try to provide more than one change processor
it throws an error

* ERROR (com.evolveum.midpoint.web.component.progress.ProgressReporter):
Error executing changes, reason: Subresult
com.evolveum.midpoint.wf.impl.WfHook.invoke of operation
com.evolveum.midpoint.model.api.ModelService.executeChanges is still
UNKNOWN during cleanup; during handling of exception
com.evolveum.midpoint.util.exception.SystemException: Change processor
primaryRoleChangeProcessor could not be found. (class
java.lang.IllegalStateException)*

Actually it is only able to read one ChangeProcessor at a time.

Could you please provide me some pointers on this.

Regards,
Anand Kothekar