[midPoint] DatabaseTable Connector icfs:name

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Thu Mar 26 20:31:20 CET 2015

Hello Martin,

looking at DatabaseTableConnector source code it seems that the Name
attribute has always the same value as the Uid property. This value is
take from the column specified by the KeyColumn configuration parameter.

So unless you hack the connector source, it is not possible to have Uid
bound to ID column, and Name to other column.

As for the <ra:displayNameAttribute>, I suspect it is not currently used
in midPoint (maybe someone on this list would correct me).
And I'm afraid that currently there is no way how to see names in the
list of accounts, unless you use UserName as the KeyColumn.

Best regards,
Pavol