[midPoint] DatabaseTable Connector icfs:name

Martin Lízner - AMI Praha a.s. martin.lizner at ami.cz
Thu Mar 26 19:48:50 CET 2015

Hi, Im using midPoint 3.1
with org.identityconnectors.databasetable.DatabaseTableConnector 1.4.0.49
connector. I have simple table with:
- immutable *ID column* (int) - which i set as Key column and
- *UserName* column as username (Varchar).

The ID column is implicitly mapped to *icfs:uid*, which is fine. But same
ID has also been populated to *icfs:name* attribute.

- I would like to set icfs:name with UserName column value, any idea how to
do that?
- My goal is to display db table accounts under their usernames rather than
int IDs. I tried setting the <ra:displayNameAttribute> in resource XML but
not to much benefit...

[image: Vložený obrázek 1]

Thank You, Martin

Martin Lízner
solution architect

gsm: [+420] 737 745 571
e-mail: martin.lizner at ami.cz <jmeno.prijmeni at ami.cz>

AMI Praha a.s.
Pláničkova 11
162 00 Praha 6
tel.: [+420] 274 783 239
web: www.ami.cz

<http://www.ami.cz/reseni-a-sluzby/bezpecnost-dat/audit-roli-a-opravneni-sap>
Textem tohoto e-mailu podepisující neslibuje uzavřít ani neuzavírá za
společnost AMI Praha a.s.
jakoukoliv smlouvu. Každá smlouva, pokud bude uzavřena, musí mít výhradně
písemnou formu.