[midPoint] Multiple Change Processor Failure in Config.xml

Pavol Mederly pavol.mederly at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 15:46:10 CET 2015

Hello Anand,

actually, there is no primaryRoleChangeProcessor yet.

I'm working on workflows just now; what I'm trying to achieve for 3.1.1
is described here:
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Workflow+configuration

However, it is not finished yet.

By the way, what do you want to achieve? Do you want to approve
creation/modification of assignments and inducements for a RoleType?

Best regards,
Pavol