[midPoint] Roles doesn't assign with exchange connector

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Tue Jul 28 11:22:57 CEST 2015

Hi Aleksey,

Cherry-picking a specific commit from master to a older version is very
unlikely to work due to our development process. It is explained here:

https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/I+Have+Found+a+Bug

We do continuous integration but also continuous refactoring. MidPoint
concepts in the "lens" package are quite interwoven. This is the thing
that makes midPoint so efficient for customization: roles, assignments,
mappings: they all work together. This is what makes midPoint great. But
this also means that one bugfix usually depends on previous bugfixes and
refactorings. Cherry-picking and backporting is not easy.

If you want to have bugfixes immediately I recommend you not to stick to
any specific version but switch to development master branch. The master
branch is usually quite stable even during the development cycle.