[midPoint] Roles doesn't assign with exchange connector

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Fri Jul 17 10:45:22 CEST 2015

Ah I see.

Generally, since 3.1.1 there were a lot of changes. It is highly
probable that the two commits rely on something that was changed since
3.1.1.

The safest way is to take current master - it should be stable now - and
try on that.
If the result would be the same, please send me the log once again and
I'll have a look at it.

Best regards,
Pavol