[midPoint] Roles doesn't assign with exchange connector

Ващенков Алексей a.vashchenkov at solarsecurity.ru
Fri Jul 17 10:34:06 CEST 2015

Pavol,

>by applying the patch you mean compiling sources from the master branch, yes?
No, I mean that I take only two commits (a287fa3 and 7396a69) which was marked as MID-2436 in repository.
> What do you mean by "roles doesn't assign" ?
It means that I try to assign role through midpoint and role is shown as assign to user in interface but in AD there is no roles in “Member of” tab.
In logs I see that connector is searching for role and for user. But have no result as role assignment.
That’s the link to connector’s log https://yadi.sk/d/wyhmFSSWhvH8Q