[midPoint] Resources => Couldn't list objects

Tim.Strong at sita.aero Tim.Strong at sita.aero
Fri Jul 17 15:07:31 CEST 2015

I had a feeling it was bad.
Good thing we are still playing with it the lab.   I'm not sure when I'll
get the chance to download from the master and try again.  I
re-initialized the H2 repository, so it's all up & running again in the
lab.  I did make a backup of the old repo, but not sure when I will get a
chance to download form the master branch, and put the old repository back
in order to try again.
I thought it may have been related to H2 corruption, so we are moving our
lab setup to mysql.  But by the sounds of it, it could also be related to
how midpoint potentially wrote something it couldn't read back... My guess
would be the specific correlation expression I was trying in resource
schema xml.
Tim