[midPoint] Resources => Couldn't list objects

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Fri Jul 17 15:16:03 CEST 2015

Yes, the stacktrace indicated that a filter couldn't be parsed. Filter
is a part of correlation expression.

In case it would happen again: It is possible to delete the offending
object only. Remove it from M_RESOURCE and M_OBJECT tables. (Maybe
others; the database engine will tell you via referential integrity.)

Regards,
Pavol