[midPoint] Resources => Couldn't list objects

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Fri Jul 17 10:50:12 CEST 2015

Tim,

this is really bad. You got into state midPoint wrote something into
repository but not able to retrieve it back. It is because of
NullPointerException.

I am going to fix this immediately. But - please download and run the
midPoint from the master branch, try again, and send here the current
stack trace, in order to allow me to see the place where this is occurring.

Best regards,
Pavol