[midPoint] CSV Reactions

Jason Everling jeverling at bshp.edu
Wed Oct 22 16:20:58 CEST 2014

I got the CSV import to work correctly using a dump from our student
information system for inbound sync only.

I am having a difficult time deciding which reactions/actions to use for
when a user is removed from the CSV resource file.

The dump contains only active students/faculty/staff, if a user is not in
the CSV file but exists in Midpoint I only want that account to be
disabled, not deleted.

In the current config the user is unlinked and I can change the deleted
option to inactivateFocus which does disable the account but if that
student is added back to the CSV file then the sync status errors out
because the account already exists and for some reason cannot match the
owner back, it tries to create a new account.

What is the best config for this to happen, e.g student leaves or
withdraws, account is disabled, student comes back, account should be
re-enabled.

I took the csv bulk-import sample and modified it accordingly,

Thanks,
JASON

<reaction>
<situation>linked</situation>
<action ref="
http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/model/action-3#modifyUser"/>
</reaction>
<reaction>
<situation>deleted</situation>
<action ref="
http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/model/action-3#unlinkAccount"/>
</reaction>
<reaction>
<situation>unlinked</situation>
<action ref="
http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/model/action-3#linkAccount"/>
</reaction>
<reaction>
<situation>unmatched</situation>
<objectTemplateRef oid="10000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000201"/>
<action ref="
http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/model/action-3#addUser"/>

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail together with any attachments is proprietary and confidential;