[midPoint] Project provisioning with midPoint

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Mon Oct 20 15:39:46 CEST 2014

Dear midPoint community,

We are really proud about what we have achieved in midPoint 3.0. The
combination of generic synchronization with other midPoint features
opens up a new exciting possibilities that go even beyond identity
management. E.g midPoint can now provision entitlements, organizational
structures and even *projects*.

The details are here:
https://www.evolveum.com/project-provisioning-midpoint/

I'm sure that there are applications for midPoint which we have not
foreseen and for which midPoint will work well. If you have any similar
ideas or suggestions how to use midPoint beyond identity management then
please share them. We are continually reviewing midPoint plans and
roadmap and this kind of unforeseen usecases will help us adjust our
future development directions.

Thank you.