[midPoint] Editing Role Resource Inducement

dharmendra parakh dharm.parakh at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 19:50:44 CET 2014

Hi Pavol

What i have done is pretty straight forward, I have configured a role to
induce an ldap resource using GUI (PFA).

So as per my understanding when i add this resource to role inducement all
the role members will get this resource provisioned, I have tested this and
it is working very well.

Now i want to change the resource data which i provided while adding this
resource inducement to role for example container or group assignment
information. I am not sure how can i do this.

Thanks!
Dharmendra