[midPoint] Editing Role Resource Inducement

Pavol Mederly pavol.mederly at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 22:02:15 CET 2014

Dharmendra,

thank you for the explanation.

Currently, GUI allows only to change "regular" attributes of induced
accounts (directly when creating the inducement, or later when editing
it by clicking on "Show empty" button and changing what you need*).

If you want to work with associations, you have to write it in XML, e.g.
via *Con**figuration->Repository objects* page.

For an example, please see e.g.
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Assignment+Configuration#AssignmentConfiguration-EntitlementAssociations.

But before trying that, I would strongly recommend reading about the
concept of entitlements, starting here:
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Entitlements
and then about assignments:
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Assignment
and https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Assignment+Configuration

Anyway, if you would have any questions, we're here to help.

Best regards,
Pavol

(*) Due to a bug in GUI, attribute changes are applied, but are not
shown back in GUI. But they can be seen via Repository objects page.
Hope we'll fix that soon.
---