[midPoint] Editing Role Resource Inducement

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Sat Nov 22 18:22:17 CET 2014

Hello Dharmendra,

I'm not sure what exactly you have done and what you would like to achieve.

You've created a role and configured it to induce an LDAP resource. Did
you do this using a GUI or via XML?
If via GUI, please send here a screenshot what have you done and what
you want to achieve.
If via XML, please do the same (sending here appropriate pieces of your
XML configuration).

Best regards,
Pavol Mederly