[midPoint] Possibility to check Password validity?

Alexander Grzesik alexander.grzesik at medisite.de
Thu May 22 18:44:28 CEST 2014

Hi Radovan,

It woud be great to be able to validate other fields too. But these are normally much easier because it could be done simply by checking is a value is set before saving.
The password validation follows configurable rules and can not easily checked by external application.
We have an application where users can register and the user data is stored in midpoint and then synchronized to an LDAP.
In the registration form we need to check all requirements and validity before saving.

Regards
Alexander