[midPoint] Possibility to check Password validity?

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Fri May 23 10:14:37 CEST 2014

Hi Alexander,

MidPoint internally has ModelInteractionService interface that is
designed for this. But it is not exposed as a web service yet and it
does not have validation methods. Maybe we can work from that.

This is a good idea. But i have checked our roadmaps and plans and I'm
afraid that the roadmap is already full with feature requests from
midPoint users that are supporting midPoint project - either by
contributing the code or in the form of subscription. I think that it
perfectly is understandable that requests from such users take priority.
But I have created a feature request so we do not forget this idea:
https://jira.evolveum.com/browse/MID-1905