[midPoint] Assistance In Role Inducement Approval.

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Mon Dec 15 12:34:35 CET 2014

Hello Anand,

workflow requests are evaluated in so called "primary phase" of
operation execution. At that time, only changes explicitly requested by
the user are considered. So, the obvious solution to your problem is to
add approval information to each role that includes your sensitive role
as an inducement.

Is it OK for you? Or, is your situation such that you require the
ability to automatically start all approvals for induced roles? If so,
please describe it in a few words here.

Best regards,
Pavol

PS: I've noticed you write both to midpoint and midpoint-dev list. It is
not necessary to do so. I would suggest to send questions like this one
only to midpoint list (as it is a user-oriented question, not a
development-related one).