[midPoint] Assistance In Role Inducement Approval.

Anand Kothekar anand.kothekar at confluxsys.com
Sat Dec 13 11:51:43 CET 2014

Hi

I was working on *Role Approvals. *I created a role very similar to
the *Sensitive
Role 2.*

The Role I created is working fine and also requesting for approvals as
expected. I created one more Role having the previously role as its
inducement(New Role Inheriting The Previous Role).

Here the hierarchy is working fine and previous role's Groups are getting
added successfully but without any approval request.

So, Will you please help me out for forcing approvals on role Inducements
also.

Please forward me any links related to the issue if available.

Regards
 Anand