[midPoint] Assistance In Role Inducement Approval.

Anand Kothekar anand.kothekar at confluxsys.com
Mon Dec 15 14:52:07 CET 2014

Hello Pavol,

Well, it would really be nice if I could achieve automatic approvals for
induced roles so that it will be beneficial while using multilevel role
inducements with approvals also.

I would also like to know how to add approval information to roles. I tried
going through the documentation but failed to find anything.

It will be great if you provide me link to any of the documentation or
inform about adding approval information to role so that Automatic Approval
for Role Inheritance will be achieved.

Thanks.