[midPoint] ModelClient Question

Alexander Grzesik alexander.grzesik at medisite.de
Fri Apr 4 16:43:36 CEST 2014

I have some more questions on the use of the ModelClient:1.  When I have some object that are linked to organization Units and I use getParentOrg, I get a list of OrgType but all properties of these OrgTypes are empty. Are there some options that can be set on loading the objects to fill this data ?2.  I was not yet able to figure out how I can search for Objects based on a parent Org. So getting all users for a given parentOrg or getting all child Orgs for a parent, given having the oid.Thank YouAlexander