[midPoint] 3.0

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Wed Apr 2 11:25:25 CEST 2014

Hello Community,

We had a look back at our development branch. And we have seen that we
have done a lot of work. Many features, improvements and internal
clean-ups that have been kept under the lid literally for years
culminate in the next midPoint version.

Therefore we have decided that it is no longer appropriate for the next
version to be referred to as 2.3. The next midPoint version will be 3.0.

The release date is still the same: end of May.