[midPoint] RE : RE : RE : RE : RE : Namespace problem

Belleville-Rioux, Vincent rioux.vincent at uqam.ca
Mon Sep 30 15:50:25 CEST 2013

Hi there,

Actually, the dates are in the CSV file I'm importing.  Here's an example I've been trying to work with :

"id","firstname","lastname","disabled","password","startDate","endDate","codeProgramme","employeeType"
"etudiantFutur1","Paul","Futur","false","ZsyOy","2016-01-01","2018-01-01","7316","Etudiant"
"etudiantPasse1","Isabelle","Passé","false","ujsCT","2010-01-01","2011-01-01","7316","Etudiant"
"etudiantActif1","Jean","Actif","false","b6pwa","2011-01-01","2017-01-01","7316","Etudiant"

As you can see, the dates are there and it seems like the parsing is successful.  I tried changing the format to MM/DD/YY like so :

"etudiantActif1","Jean","Actif","false","b6pwa","01/20/11","01/20/17","7316","Etudiant"

But then, I get the following error which makes me believe the first example gets parsed correctly.

Failed to import: com.evolveum.midpoint.util.exception.SystemException: Synchronization action failed, reason: Unable to parse the date: 01/20/17

So, I guess the NPE has nothing to do with the parsing of the dates...

Vincent