[midPoint] RE : RE : RE : RE : Namespace problem

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Mon Sep 30 15:05:53 CEST 2013

On 09/27/2013 11:05 PM, Belleville-Rioux, Vincent wrote:
> I found the TimeFrom and TimeTo configuration options and I am
> experimenting a NullPointerException with those...

The time-based mapping constraints were a last-moment addition to
version 2.2. It was based on a request from one of our partners that
went late in our development cycle. But because it was so important we
have added it in the roadmap. However as it was a last-minute change and
it was only required to support this for activation mappings the
implementation was really done and tested only for this type of
mappings. I would be really surprised it it worked in the object
template. However I can explore how much work is needed to make it work
even for object template:

https://jira.evolveum.com/browse/MID-1623

Please watch this jira issue to see how it goes. Also please note that
even though I have optimistically set fix version to 2.2.1 I do not
promise that it can fit into this release. I have to explore it first. I
will have time for that in next few days.