[midPoint] RE : RE : RE : RE : Namespace problem

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Mon Sep 30 09:59:47 CEST 2013

Hi Vincent,

regarding the schema: until recently, you could have only one schema for
the same object extension, i.e. one schema file for User extension.

This should be fixed now by https://jira.evolveum.com/browse/MID-1600
although I've not tried it yet, because my customers had not needed that
until now. See the issue please for the target release information.

As I understand you NPE, it happens when the times are empty/null when
you import your data from CSV file?

On 09/27/2013 11:05 PM, Belleville-Rioux, Vincent wrote:
> I found the TimeFrom and TimeTo configuration options and I am
> experimenting a NullPointerException with those...
>
> Attached : the shadow.xml file from an attempted import from CSV that
> shows the NPE.  Also, the object template XML where the
> time-constrained mapping is present.  The user extension I use for the
> startDate and endDate seems to work because when I remove the time
> constraints, the import succeeds and I see the dates as (filled) date
> fields in the Users page.
>
> Any idea what's wrong ?
>
> Vincent

> *De :* midpoint-bounces at lists.evolveum.com
> [midpoint-bounces at lists.evolveum.com] de la part de Belleville-Rioux,
> Vincent [rioux.vincent at uqam.ca]
> *Date d'envoi :* 27 septembre 2013 15:46
> *À :* midPoint General Discussion
> *Objet :* [midPoint] RE : RE : RE : Namespace problem
>
> Please ignore my previous message as I found that we can't have more
> than one extension schema at the same time.  I merged my added
> attributes to the extension-whatever.xsd and it now works.
>
> I however have another question : how can we compare dates in
> mappings?  I want to try and do a conditional mapping where the user
> start date is checked against today to see if the account should or
> should not be mapped to the role.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Vincent

  Ing. Ivan Noris