[midPoint] From Subversion to Git

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Mon Aug 12 09:40:48 CEST 2013

Hello,

Migration of midPoint source code to git went smoothly exactly as
planned. After few days of testing we can finally conclude that midPoint
has completely switched to git:

https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Git

The Subversion service is shut down and will NOT be re-established.
However, the subversion URLs may be reused for a similar read-only
service in a few days. This will be a temporary measure to avoid broken
links from wiki until they are all updated.