[midPoint] midpoint 2.2rc2

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Wed Aug 14 09:57:26 CEST 2013

Hi,

MidPoint 2.2 Release Candidate 2 (rc2) was released. This version is
result of several test and bugfixing cycles. This version contains all
the features originally planned for 2.2 and all major bugs are fixed.

MidPoint 2.2rc2 binary is available for download from:
https://www.evolveum.com/downloads/midpoint/2.2rc2/

The source code has been tagged with "midpoint-2.2rc2" tag. But for
anyone interested in the source code build we may recommend getting the
development master branch. As we are in the testing phase the quality of
the code should increase with each commit.
(Please note that midPoint development has switched to Git since the
previous version was released)
git://git.evolveum.com/midpoint.git
http://git.evolveum.com/public/midpoint.git

The draft of the release notes is available in our wiki:
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Release+2.2+-+UNDER+DEVELOPMENT

The system currently mostly works. We have passed a full testing cycle
to ensure it. There are known issues that we are working on. The listing
is available from jira:
https://jira.evolveum.com/issues/?filter=10402

Please feel free to try the product, test it and report any bug either
directly to jira, to the midpoint-dev mailing list or directly to a
particular team member if you are already communicating with one. We
appreciate any help with testing the code and we are also grateful for
any feedback or suggestion.